Why you’d prefer outstaffing above outsourcing and in-house hiring?
First of all, hereby an explanation of what outsourcing and outstaffing is. In case of outsourcing, your development partner will work on a project. They’re project responsible and the client has rarely access to the development team itself. The developers can work on multiple projects at the same time (depending on the agreements made).
Outstaffing is a form of remote collaboration with a hired developer/development team. They perform all tasks for your company, but are officially employed by another company (the development partner). The latter acts as an employer and is therefore responsible for wages, bonuses, equipment awarded to an employee. While you as a customer provide the developer with tasks and assignments.
In this form of service, the development partner is therefore responsible for hiring and maintaining a team that is entirely at your disposal. In fact, you hire your own external employees who are part of your own team. This external development team can be managed by your own people or by external managers.
Let me tell you now why you should go for outstaffing:
– outstaffing offers the possibility to hire great developers without having to pay high recruitment costs, hourly rates and taxes
– there is flexibility in scaling up or down the number of developers that you hire
– you’ll have complete control over the development process
– you’ll have full (and dedicated) access to your developers
– the rates for outstaffing are lower than those of other business models
– and last of all: outstaffing is your gateway to a huge world wide talent pool. The developers/expertise you can’t find in your own region are probably somewhere else widely available.
Watch the Video
Listen to the Podcast
SHORE teams enables you as a SME and/or development agency, to expand your development capacity with a ramped up team of skilled developers.
Once again; to summarise why you’d choose outstaffing above outsourcing and in-house hiring: Hire great developers, no recruitment costs. You’ll get complete control over and access to your developers. Can scale up and down the team when you need it. You can benefit from lower rates, if you compare it with in-house hiring, local agencies and outsourcing.