Vertrical – headquartered in Munich, Germany – helps fast-growing Digital Health companies leverage state of the art technical expertise to craft and scale their health tech software globally.
Vertrical believes Digital Health is the most exciting sector in the world because it is at the heart of a desire that every human shares: the will to live long, healthy and fulfilling lives. Any new technology to help patients reach this goal requires integration within a complex local ecosystem of clinicians, hospital groups, insurance groups, pharmacies and pharmaceuticals.
Located on three continents and 14 countries, customers of Vertrical can leverage them to implement Follow the Sun (FTS) deployment and reach product milestones fast with three engineers working 8 hours within a 24-hour day.
Marko was open to hire Indian and European candidates for a long term project, since they already worked with a distributed team working in multiple time zones. After some discussion it was decided to opt to European candidates.
Since Vertrical would like to hire senior candidates, they expected proficient oral and written in non-violent communications skills in English.
Besides that, they were looking for:
– candidates that could collaborate well in a remote team environment
– candidates sensitive to clients’ needs, which can develop warm client relationships
– candidates able to provide honest and constructive feedback to C-Level and colleagues
– open-minded candidates
– candidates willing and able to provide general support to the project team and peer developers in a manner complementary to the company and the projects. And be able to help clients with construction activities
– candidates that show commitment and embrace feedback from their peers and use the information to support and empower peers
– candidates that bring the fun!
Since Vertrical had an urgent hiring needed, these candidates should be found and interviewed within a few weeks.
Based on these requirements, SHORE teams came up with a short list of 4 partners. Two partners from Ukraine, one from Romania and one from Bulgaria. All able to provide candidates on the short term.
Digitalya from Romania won the race. They managed to provide the first resources within a working day! Obviously a great start of a fruitful collaboration.
Did you like this case? And would you like to get in touch with one of our experts? Schedule a call. We’ll be happy to discuss your requirements and help you get further.