Software Development Outsourcing
Do you ever find yourself wondering: Why should my business be forced to pay higher prices for developers living in the same country as your company? Truth is, it doesn’t really have to be that way. Because you can take advantage of Software Development Outsourcing.
If you haven’t considered this option before, might be time to do so. Let’s dive in to the benefits of this strategy.
What is Software Development Outsourcing?
In response to need to scale and changes in business objectives, many companies have chosen to try Software Development Outsourcing. An important first step is assessing your current staff and then figuring out which additional skills are needed. Through our global network of partners, SHORE teams is able to offer you expert Software Development Outsourcing services.
A very good reason to implement this strategy is because it can help with lowering operational costs while granting you access to a huge talent pool. This easily translates to you increasing your output, improving your technical expertise and scaling rapidly, as required.
But this isn’t just our opinion. Many leading tech companies are working with Software Development Outsourcing companies. Google, Microsoft and Apple among them. Surely, there is a good reason they take such an approach!
When To Use Software Development Outsourcing?
It’s essential for every business to manage expenses and outgoings. Because costs can easily spiral out of control. A software engineer salary is one of the highest out there but covering that salary can prove difficult for any business. However, Software Development Outsourcing services can help to save you money while expanding your margins and you’ll have access to teams of talented individuals.
Turning away lucrative clients or projects hurts. But if you don’t have the capacity to accommodate them that can happen too often. However, with the right team in place, you can fix that. We’ll help you identify the right team for your business goals, allowing you to scale quickly.
Software Development Outsourcing is right for you if:
- You want to access skills currently unavailable due to the shortage on your local talent market – local recruitment is taking too long and might prove very risky.
- You’re looking to add new developers to your team in order to meet project deadlines. But the stack of professionals you’re looking for is rare in your country, so you’re thinking of extending your search to other locations.
- You need to scale quickly in response to customer/user demands, but also wish to reduce costs in the process.
- You want your in-house team to focus on more meaningful activities, so you’re looking to delegate some of their workload to a third party.
Software Development Outsourcing vs. Other Models
First, let’s discuss different methods for expanding your team. All of these models can be used to help your company scale. Which option you choose, will depend entirely on your needs. But don’t worry, we’re here to help you figure that out!
- In-House Team – a company-owned and locally hired team who are on the local payroll. They are permanent employees subject to taxation within the host country. This means complete oversight and full-salary.
- Extended Teams – flexible hiring strategy allowing you to extend your in-house IT teams, on a person-by-person basis.
- Outsourced Teams – these external teams take over portions or even all of company functions. Typically found overseas.
- Whole-Department Near/Offshoring – outsourcing to departments in either near or far-off locations. There may be differences in culture and time zones depending on the location
- Gain access to a global talent pool
- Ability to scale up or down quickly and easily
- Teams can work on your product around the clock.
How Do We Do It?
First things first: we want to get to know you & your companies needs. Then, once we have a clear understanding of what you require, we begin the search for suitable partners. We will set up the necessary meetings and calls with the selected teams so you can ask any questions and understand how they can help you meet your objectives. After the initial conversations, you can then choose the right team members and we’ll definitely help with the process by offering our advice and guidance. Finally, you’ll go through the process of negotiating the rates and terms before putting an agreement in place.
We ensure a streamlined process with our years of expertise.
Gain access to expert developers: you can hire the right talent and easily lower your operational costs. Developers in India for example, will cost around 3-4 times less than those in London, Los Angeles, New York, Berlin or Amsterdam. Delegating your project to a capable Software Development Outsourcing company allows you to better focus on your core business.
And if you’re still hesitant: this service is entirely free. You read correctly: you won’t have to pay us for our help. Once we’ve found a match your chosen development partner will give us a kickback fee. Using this technique, we ensure that we find the best possible match!
Contact us today, to learn more about how we can help your company grow.