Select from the following list of Partner FAQs. Browse through these FAQs to find answers to commonly raised questions. If you’re a new partner or considering becoming one, we encourage you to read through the relevant articles.
Before a prospect turns out to be a qualified lead, it has gone through different steps and checking processes. SHORE teams uses the L1-L3 level qualification for that. More on this below.
– Real person – one of our representatives has had a call/(digital) meeting with the prospect.
– Real company – we’ve checked upon current activities of the company, its website, head count, presence on different online channels, etcetera.
– Real contact information – we’ve checked email address, LinkedIn profile, phone number, online communication channels, etcetera.
– Real interest – we’ve identified their interest.
High-level knowledge about
– issue – why do they want to hire externally
– potential needs – which technology do they need and why
– potential timeline – when do they roughly need the resources
For final qualification we use the BANT criteria
– B-udget confirmed. Prospect should be able to pay market rates and we agree upon this during the call/meeting (by giving price indications based on their situation/asking for their budget).
– A-uthority confirmed. We ask who makes the final decision; this can be one person or a group of persons – the Decision Making Unit (DMU). In some cases this can be a manager or the end client.
– N-eed confirmed. We dive into the last details such as: case description, technology stack, seniority, amount of candidates, duration, preferred location, soft and hard skills they are looking for, their partner preferences, available profiles, etcetera.
– T-imeline confirmed. We agree upon a realistic start date, based on their technology stack, size of the team, marketing processing time and so on. E.g.: 4-8 weeks.
All of SHORE teams’ leads at L1 and L2 qualified.
When our point of contact is outside the DMU the lead is qualified as ‘L3 -A’. If we are in touch with the/a decision maker, it’s stated at ‘L3’ qualified.
All other L3 level criteria are confirmed for all of our leads.
Our usual customers range from small and medium sized companies to some larger enterprises in the Computer Software industry. We’ve also helped a lot of SaaS-companies before.
Most of our clients are typically located in major cities across Western Europe and the Americas. For qualification criteria, please refer to the questions above.