We know how high demand is for real technical talent lately. Skills and experience are rare. Software developer rates have gone up significantly in recent years. But should your business have to suffer from this? Our answer: No. Because you can take advantage of IT Staffing services.
Perhaps you’ve always tried the direct hiring method, and haven’t considered this option before. Well, it might be time to seriously consider the benefits of IT Staffing.
What is IT Staffing?
In reaction to a need to scale and changes in objectives, many businesses opt for IT Staffing. One key first step is assessing your current team and then identifying which extra skills are necessary. Via our worldwide network of partners, SHORE teams is able to offer you expert IT Staffing services.
One excellent reason for implementing this strategy is because it can help lower the cost of operations. All while allowing you to access a tremendous pool of talent. You could easily increase your output, improve your technical expertise and scale quickly.
But don’t just take our word for it. Many iconic tech companies are working with IT Staffing companies. Think Apple, Netflix and Amazon. There must be a good reason for them to take such an approach!
When Should You Use IT Staffing?
Managing expenses and outgoings is essential for every business, because costs can easily spiral out of control. Salaries of software developers is one of the highest out there. And covering that salary can prove difficult for any business. However, IT Staffing services can help to save you money while expanding your margins and you’ll have access to teams of talented individuals.
Having to turn away lucrative projects or clients is something no company wants. But that can happen frequently if you don’t have the capacity to accommodate them. However, with the right team in place, you can make that happen. We can help identify the right team for your needs, allowing you to scale at pace.
IT Staffing is right for you if:
- You want to access skills currently unavailable due to the shortage on your local talent market – local recruitment is taking too long and might prove very risky.
- You’re looking to add new developers to your team in order to meet project deadlines. But the stack of professionals you’re looking for is rare in your country, so you’re thinking of extending your search to other locations.
- You need to scale quickly in response to customer/user demands, but also wish to reduce costs in the process.
- You want your in-house team to focus on more meaningful activities, so you’re looking to delegate some of their workload to a third party.
IT Staffing Methods
First, let’s discuss different methods for expanding your team. All of these models can be used to help your company scale. Which option you choose, will depend entirely on your needs. But don’t worry, we’re here to help you figure that out!
- In-House Team – a company-owned and locally hired team who are on the local payroll. They are subject to taxation within the host country. Their status as permanent employees means complete oversight and at full-salary.
- Extended Teams – flexible, piecemeal hiring strategy. Such an arrangement enables extensions of in-house IT teams, on a person-by-person basis.
- Outsourced IT Teams – typically found overseas, these external squads undertake portions or even all of company IT functions.
- Whole-Department Near/Offshoring – outsourcing to departments in either near or far-off locations. Depending on where, there may be differences in culture and time zones.
- Cost-effective strategy
- Access a global talent pool
- Ability to scale up or down quickly and easily
- You can have teams working on your product around the clock.
How Do We Do It?
First things first: we want to get to know you & your companies needs. Then, once we have a clear understanding of what you require, we begin the search for suitable IT Staffing companies. We will set up the necessary meetings and calls with the selected teams so you can ask any questions and understand how they can help you meet your objectives. After the initial conversations, you can then choose the right team members and we’ll definitely help with the process by offering our advice and guidance. Finally, you’ll go through the process of negotiating the rates and terms before putting an agreement in place.
We streamline the entire process with our expertise.
Access expert developers: you can access the right talent and lower the costs of operation easily. For example, developers in India will cost around 3-4 times less than those in London, Los Angeles, New York, Berlin or Amsterdam. Delegating your project to a capable IT Staffing company allows you to better focus on your core business.
And best of all: we won’t charge you a penny for our advice. That’s right: you don’t pay us anything for our expertise. Once we’ve found a match we’ll get a kickback fee from your chosen development partner. This method ensures that we always find the best possible match for your needs.
Get in touch with us today, to find out more about how we can help your business grow!